Moradabad Division of Indian Railways welcomes all Divyangjan/Differently Abled on its Divyang Sahayak portal where they can apply for their Concession based Photo Identity Card Certificate.
The process of applying for concessional certificates has been switched to online office that Divyangjan can access from the comfort of their homes. They can send their applications through the portal and track status of their applications on the portal. Also, we have started SMS service to update the applicants about their applications.
Indian Railways is always there to help its passengers especially Divyangjan that rely on others to access the facilities railways provide. But this portal would free them from being physically present to submit their applications. Online process would save time of the applicants as well as the railways.
Filling an online application is more convenient than struggling with pen and paper. With Divyang Sahayak portal, the Divyangjan can escape the hassle and hurry of rushing to physical counters to submit their applications during office hours. Now they can send their applications from their homes and keep a track of their applications.
Divyang Sahayak portal is a big step towards simplifying the railway journey of Divyangjan/Differently Abled people. This step would have wide-reaching consequences.
- Expand the reach of railway facilities and services to remote areas
- Include more and more people with special abilities in the railway service
- Educate Divyangjan about the process of process of providing Concession based Photo Identity Card Certificate
- Encourage Divayangjan to take advantage of the concessional fare provided by Indian Railways
- Honouring Divyang passengers for their contribution in growth and development of Indian Railways
Moradabad Division of Indian Railways promises real help to Divyangjan/Differently Abled passengers. Launch of the Divyang Sahayak portal shows our determination to improve the quality of journey of the Divyang passengers.